[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scrubbers

Ok, I know some of you are sick and tired of talking about scrubbers, BUT!
I have tried vacuum cleaner motors, hair dryer motors, and a simple 12 volt
computer fan.  They all work great.  And they are all tooooo noisy!  The CP
Fan is the quietest of them all, but, its still too loud.

For those of you who havent experienced it first hand, when you are confined
in such a small space, every sound is amplified.

Does anyone have any tips on "Keeping it quiet."

I mean, I cant see the Deep Worker being as loud as my sub!

Regards, Steve