Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sofnolime

carsten, there is a cure for such a situation.  Calcium Chloride and
magnesium shavings.  Mix the two and when you're in that situation, add
some salt water.  The CaCl3 (correct?) heats up, magnified by the Mg
shavings, and can get hot enough to boil water.  But you will need a
filter for it.  It also creats acetylene.  One spark, and I imagine you
get the picture.
Carl

--
"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: That if one advances
confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the