Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Getting Respect

Gentleman;
Thank you for your feedback regarding
acrylic/scrubbers. I had a very interesting meeting
with Will Konen engineer and builder of the Seamobile
submarine. Will revealed to me that early on in his
effort to procure parts for his first submarine a
supplier of custom acrylics did not even respond to
his bid request! (just another wacko submarine
project). To Will's credit this did not deter him. He
now builds his own proprietary acrylic sphere that
meets ABS requirements at 1/3 the cost! He does offer
this service to others as well. As a side note an
"employee" at the company contacted him after seeing
some press on his completed submarine. The "employee"
was curious as to why he hadn't explored working with
his company!!!!

Pardon me if I sound like a commercial but after my
visit at the Seamagine Hydrospace headquarters I came
to realize that the psub they manufacture is nothing
short of incredible. The engineering features and
innovations make this the most practical, insurable,
ABS, and Coast Guard approved psub on the market! It
handles like a car and is extremely stable. Test drive
it anytime either in Cayman, or Catalina during the
summer tourist season! I sent some pictures to Ray
that were taken at depth from inside the pressure
hull. He may be posting them soon.
Best regards;
Ricci

Yahoo! - We Remember