Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] acrylic sphere/lithium Hydroxide

Gary is right.. most classification rules are useful
for anybody with technical background. And if you have no technical
background - maybe you should not built a psub..

We call here on the yard the classification rules "the cookbook" because
in the most parts it is so simple to use..

Carsten