[PSUBS-MAILIST] acrylic sphere/lithium Hydroxide

Are there any companies with a track record for
building acrylic sphere pressure hulls. Any guess on
price for just the sphere? I have read that a company
in Los Angelos has built some, but my information is
limited. Any companies that sell co2 scrubbers? What
is the cost of Lithium Hydroxide (ball park)? I dove
on a sub that used a brand of L.H. called Sodasorb.
Any info would be helpful. Most of my questions will
be answered tommorow as I am meeting with the psub
owner. I would like to here what you guys know!
Looking forward to your responses. Any book titles on
making a co2 scrubber?
Thanks;
Ricci