Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello again

   And nope, haven't got it built, although it's pretty much built on paper.  I'm pretty much to the stage of making that dive into buying parts and whatnot, but I'm a bit de-financed from gallbladder surgery and car repairs having taken their toll.

Chris

 Coalbunny wrote:

Hello Chris. How's your sub doing? Get it built yet?
Carl

--
"Designated Rascal and Rapscallion and SCAMPERMEISTER!"
....When in doubt, SCAMPER about!