Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] AIP: di-tert-butylperoxide or DTBP

Hey Guys,
   I hope not to sound the alarm for a falling sky,
but I would like to ask a question. Is this fuel,
which ends in the suffix "peroxide", as volatile as
the HTP recently being discussed here? Would anyone be
interested in the results of an inquiry I just sent to
a friend at UNA here in Huntsville about it? They have
a very highly recommended aerospace and technology
program, so I am hoping she will know something about
this type fuel.
   Anyway, the sky is not yet falling, so those of you
who would rather not hear from me should hopefully be
OK with this.
   Dewey Mason