[PSUBS-MAILIST] ambient concrete submarine

hi there,

I'm not such a active member in this forum but I have been reading it
once in a while during the last year and even posted about our concrete
submarine before.
Since the project has now come to an end (yes we did it and won the 1.
Price at the 9. German concrete canoe (and watervehicle) competition I
wanted to post my favorite underwater Picture of the "Gelber Oktober" so
here it is:
http://fsrbiw.myip.org/~betonboot/bilder/tauchschwein.jpg
There are lot more pictures at the projects site www.betonboot.de as
well as a full construction report but I gota warn you it's all in
German.
And at the end I got to say CONCRETE is a fine Material but maybe not
for submarines. It maybe would be if you got a lot of experience with
the material and put a lot of effort in it but steel is definitely
easier to handle and I for my part trust it more.

so long....
  Marko

PS: it was a damn lot a fun diving in this chunk, and it scared the hell
out of me