Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] BBC E-mail: Torpedo fuel to blame for Kursk loss

Ok, Ok, you win, you were right! I will never have a peroxide powered
torpedo in my psub. Damn things are bloody dangerous. As far as the
propulsion system, I'll not allow anything that produces hydrogen or uses
fossil fuels either, those things can blow up.
Pressurized air will have to do. On the other hand, pressurized tanks can
explode. Hmmm... Rubber bands? Nah, wouldn't want one snapping.
Suds