From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Michael Holt
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 8:34 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: UQC communications

Ron wrote:

> How much go you figure this is going to cost you, and how many hours
> work? I would be interested to hear how well it works when it is done.

> There are a few companies that make diver to diver communications that

> are inexpensive and can easily be modified to work with a sub.

Ron, what diver communications devices are you talking about?

I have the plans -- in JPG form -- for a wireless voice gadget that uses
water as the transmission medium.  Somwhere I also have the plans for a
wired diver phone, but it requires throat mikes, and I think they're
very, very hard to find these days.

Mike