Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] H2O2 combustion chamber/slackers

At 10:30 AM 7/15/2002 -0700, Doc wrote:

> Remember also, the Titanic was built by professionals and guaranteed
> UNSINKABLE.

. . . and the ark was built by an amateur.

>  I've worked in a "high-tech" lab, (Thermalphysics @ Hughes aerospace) and
> you
> wouldn't believe the abundance of slackers and idiots that are so called
> "professionals"

Me too, and somewhere buried in all my notes and clippings is a photo and
article I cut out of the newspaper about 15 years ago of a US nuclear submarine
that had the entire front end assembled and welded into place . . .  upside
down!  You gotta think . . . at what point did somebody notice . . . "uh . . .
is this right?" The storyline went on to mention the many millions $ that was
required to redo it. Think that supervisor still works for the contractor?

William Alford
walford@dbtech.net

Tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner