Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Armored Water Crusier or AWC building help !!!!

well crap !!!! look like those pics didn't come out after all, just e-mail me at remfodor@prodigy.net and I will send them to you.

Mike

  Michael Fodor <hgc_michael_1@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all ,

     Love the Personal Subs website, but I have a quick question, which is the best type of welding , Arc welding , or Oxy-acetylene welding.just look at the pics, its shorter that way.there are 4 intakes and 2 outgoing ducts , I need to make 2 internal pump jets . How do I make them ? I want this thing to fly like a torpedo under water , I also have some photos of the torpedos it uses . I want to use counter rotating props on the torp, so it will be electric.and the Armored Water Crusier ( the project ) I want to make turbine blades for the pump jet but I don't know what to make them out of ?what kind of motors should I use ?What should I make it out of ?,
           Best Regards,
                            Mike
         let me know what you guys think !!

     Thanks,