[PSUBS-MAILIST] H2O2 combustion chamber

Hey, I'm about done machining my peroxide DeLaval combustion nozel and will
probably test it in the next six month (moving). I've done copius amounts of
research on this over the last year and feel that it warrants some testing
as a propulsion device. I originally was looking at a Vortex combustion
engine that uses seawater and aluminum powder, but in my research came
across the peroxide design. Does anyone have any experience with this? I am
familiar with the history (Germany U-boats and turbine airplanes) and the
technology, but I don't know anyone with 1st hand experience.
I know there was some discussion about hydrazine (ugh) a while ago, but I
think this is something very practical and not as dangerous (relative term).
I am also looking at a peroxide/fuel combination that takes advantage of the
large amount of oxygen generated.
Right now my initial test nozzel uses only peroxide and a silver catalyst. I
plan on testing it in air and then under water (small tank)to determine it's
compatability as an underwater propulsion device.
My test nozzel is designed for 100lbs of thrust.
Anyway, please give me any feedback you have. I will be happy to share the
nozzel design. It's really a very simple concept,
Suds