Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Junkyard Wars

I would definitely like to see that video when it's done!

James
----- Original Message -----
From: Rob Innes
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 12:15 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Junkyard Wars

Dear Ray

Just to clarify, or maybe confuse even further. Tom and Dennis are good friends of Dan (my partner) and I. We have built a second Bionic dolphin (Sweet Virgin Angel)which is similar in design and almost identical in concept to that of the original Vash prototype which Tom invented . We all live in Redding CA and have all participated in the testing and videoing of the many  runs we've done out on the lake. Technically, I am the owner and financer of the current prototype and we are now commencing construction of Dan's Bionic Dolphin so we can start racing for real. Tom and Dennis are also planning to build a new bigger two seater prototype to replace their original prototype which is missing in Florida somewhere. As fot the rights to the video we made, um... er.... Well it's Dan's video camera so I guess he is.  I'm sure they'll be no dispute from our end. Anything to add Tom?

Rob Innes
INNESPACE

PS.  We just did one of longest, fastest, dryest, snorkel depth dives. It was an awesome sight to behold except for the fact the video camera battery had run flat. Taking her out for a reshoot this weekend hopefully!

Ray Keefer wrote:

Hi Rob,

What is your connection to Dennis Kaiser and Tom Rowe? Who actually owns
Bionic Dolphin? Who has rights to the video?

Regards,
Ray