Subject: JUNKYARD WARS
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:32:40 +0100
To: <ray@psubs.org>

Dear Ray,

RDF Media are producing a new series of JUNKYARD WARS, an engineering
challenge show broadcast on The Learning Channel (TLC).  The show is set
on a junkyard and involves 2 teams competing to build machines out of
junk.  One of the challenges in the last series was to design and build
submarines.  I am now looking for any footage of unusual or cool looking
submersibles and came across your site on the internet.  Do you have any
footage of your subs?  If so, I'd be keen to talk to you....

Kind regareds, Alex