Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Hulls

--- SubMark@aol.com wrote:
>         I love s.steel,9' is big ,s.s can get
> difficult to work with and
> pricy .very pricey.thats been my experience
> anyway.whats the w.p of the tank?
>                          Mark.

Mark,

       These will be available at scrape prices.  W.P.
was tentatively quoted at 360.  T.P. at 540.  with
B.P.
being unknown.  Unfortunately internal pressure
ratings are always much higher than external, and
there is very little hard and fast relationship
between the two.

      To the group in general, I have had a couple of
Does anyone else think they may be interested in
working with us?

=====
Dewey R. Mason II
The Deep Past Foundation