Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] measurment of CO content.

Erik
in my design (dry ambient) i'm planning on using two
oxygen senors. one to read air content entering the
cabin from scuba tanks (pp20.9 at 1 ata) and the other
for reading cabin air content. all readings will be
PP02
This way I will be able to see the build up of co2
Brent