[PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic ball on deepworkers

Hi, Oliver:
        Yup, we get some of our acrylics from Stanley Plastics in the UK.
The cost may be a little deceptive, compared to Psub models since we need
PVHO sec 8 certification, LLoyds inspection, Lloyds test, etc., All
in,mounted on the sub and ready to rock and roll, the vision dome costs us
in the vicinity of  25 grand.  The DeepRover hemis are about 65 grand a
pop.These prices are off the top of my head and may be a bit dated.
Phil Nuytten