From: Doc
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Syntactic Foam

No worries Bob, you were also correct, some Syntactics are thermoformed with various plastics, but the equipment
and tooling required are quite expensive and out of the range of most us backyard builders.

Doc

Bob Teufel wrote:

Hi All! I am so sorry for leading everyone astray on the 300 -400 degree curing temp of Syntactic Foam.  I swear I saw that on the Cuming Corporation Web Site http://www.cumingcorp.com/index.html , but, I just poured over it again and, well, I must have been seeing things or dreaming. Please forgive me for posting incorrect info. Bob Teufel