[PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ripley's believe it or not

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of adam sweet
Sent:
June 1, 2002 9:16 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ripleys believe it or not

I'd be VERY interested in a copy of that if it's at all possible.
I can't get cable tv, and being canadian, defnite interest for me!
contact me, and I'll pay for the tape.
thanks
adam

Rob Innes wrote:

If it was the show on the canadian home made sub, I taped it. Let me know if you'd like a copy

Steve McColman wrote:

Hey Dale,  My brother just phoned me and said he saw Snoopy on TV this morning!  Do you know if it will air again anytime soon??? Steve

Yes, Snoopy was on TV the other night. It was the 3rd time it was aired as far as I know. I presume they will air it a couple more times over the next year. Ripley’s gave me 1 day notice the first time it aired, but no idea since.  I can try and contact them, and see if they have any idea for the future. I have a few copies on VHS and someone put it on CD (mpeg 1) for me. If a few of you want it, e-mail me directly, and I’ll see what I can do.  I will show it at the convention as well, for all of you that will be there.

Dale.