Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Luxury Submarines / Underwater Club

I thought seriously about an underwater habitat, even drew up the plans
for one.  Will have to look for it.  Was for temporary use of up to two
weeks.  Was also self propelled.  Not a sub, in the sense as we know
subs, but a very large and slow moving relocatable habitat with diver
access.
Carl

--
Watch your thoughts; they become words....
Watch your words; they become actions....