Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Luxury Submarines

I must confess that I have a very active imagination.  I thought up this
idea originally as a manned sub replicating a large rainbow trout.
Imagine you're out fishing and then after a few beers you get this huge
20' long rainbow nibbling on your anchor....
Carl

--
Watch your thoughts; they become words....
Watch your words; they become actions....