Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Under water lighting

Hi Dan,

two weeks ago I had a night dive with my good old friend and his brandnew selfmade LED-lamp in the baltic sea...

He composed 14 high light LEDīs in his old diver lamp and got a very nice tool.... this lamp runs without no problems 48 hours with tree normal Batteries (A size) and the light was enough for two divers... (was not so very spotlight...only 3-4 meters range but the cold blue light gives a good general lightening indeed. (I had a conventional 100W Halogen lamp and of course this beam had much more power but after 10min was the "game over" because the guy who gave me the lamp forgot that he didnīt charge them again....)

This LED makes 90% of the energy to visible light!!!

maybe some of yours have such a new LED lamp for the car keys or for the survival pocket during fishing or so...

A.