Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] American Sportsman Submersible

In a message dated 4/28/2002 10:23:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MerlinSub@t-online.de writes:

<< Hi Vance - any idear were your old 300 is now ?

 Maybe someone of the Psub-members has some time
 to research were all the private/small subs are now
 - and in which condition..
 So about 5-10 % are on the psubs pages..
 Another about 20 % ends in Museums..

 Carsten

Hello Carsten, We think the sub was eventually scrapped out and destroyed.
Never able to find it when I came back from Europe and inquired. Vance