Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Big Brother is watching TV ...

In einer eMail vom 15.04.2002 19:39:12 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerze schreibt Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM:

Hi Andre,

What's the point of being 1000 feet underwater and only seeing things
via video cameras. Unless you are going to use your eyeballs to look
through view ports you might as well just build a ROV. A ROV would be
cheaper, safer, and you get to run it from a lawn chair with your
favorite cold drink in hand.

Regards,
Ray

Hi Ray,

Are you a fortune teller man? Yesteday I finally decided to build a ROV for CSSX. It makes more sense to push the CSSX equipment then to waste money for an own PSUB. I hope Carsten will need me many times and I only can drive one sub at the moment....

A.