[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Vessel Handbook

At 11:22 AM 4/13/2002 +0200, Jorn P. Winkler wrote:
>Dear all just picked this up on the web, may be it could in handy
>*  Pressure Vessel Handbook

thanks.

I just looked at this at my local University Library. Unfortunately it is a
reference book and unable to check out, but is full of invaluable design info.
On the same shelf by it, I also found-- Moss, Dennis R., Pressure Vessel Design
Manual, 1987. ISBN 0-87201-719-2, which I think is as important. The Moss book
seems more straightforward and focused and has minimum design criterion charts,
such as allowable hole sizes vs hull thickness.

William Alford
walford@dbtech.net

Tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner