Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mini book review.

Hi,

I've just moved house and haven't located
the box containing the book yet.

I think some of the calculations (for domes
and cones) are done with FEM, but he uses a
different method for calculating pressure
hull sections with unevenly spaced re-enforcing
rings.

I'll check once I find the book again.
I have a friend with a good knowlegde
for math, who said he'd help me with the
trickier parts of the book.  Hopeful I
can make a useful program for calculating
crush depth and such of different pressure hulls.

Ian.

--
Stop killing everything.