Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rebar/Fiberglass Hull- 1 ATM design

In a message dated 4/4/02 6:48:12 PM EST, Rf3500psi@aol.com writes:

<< Then, the frame would be covered in a thin, flexible
 plywood.  We are also considering a sheet metal layer on top of this.
 Finally, the hull would be coated with fiberglass.  >>

It sounds like an ambient...but if its 1atm, it sounds thin.  How deep are
you going if 1atm?  Remember, and this has sent me back to the drawing board,
14psi per 10 meters or 33' of depth.  Sounds like a possible fork if not
careful.

Charles