[PSUBS-MAILIST] Rebar/Fiberglass Hull- 1 ATM design

I had an idea for a hull that I wanted to run by you guys and get an opinion-good, bad, or indifferent.

The hull is frame based.  The frame is made of 5/8" rebar, bent and welded into circular rings, spaced 1' apart along the length of the keel.  For the nose cone, rebar lengths would be bent into oval or parabola shaped sections and then crosed and welded.  The tail would go the same way, shaping sections of rebar and welding.  Then, the frame would be covered in a thin, flexible plywood.  We are also considering a sheet metal layer on top of this.  Finally, the hull would be coated with fiberglass.
Penetrations would be sealed with o-rings and a sealant.

So,what do you think?

Thanks,
Ryan

P.S. What do you guys think of a spray on bedliner layer somewhere in/on the hull?  Just some half-baked idea my colleague had; figured I should ask.