Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Buying a Russian sub

Nope.  Buy three.  One to use, and two to use for parts.  Some parts go
out more often.  I'd say reverse engineer the parts that go out and make
them yourself, if possible.
Carl

--
Watch your thoughts; they become words....
Watch your words; they become actions....