[PSUBS-MAILIST] wooden hull Psub revisited

Hello:

I recently rejoin the Psub mail list after a two year break. I have been looking into the use of wooden "doughnuts" as a means of building a 1 atm. 100 ft max diving depth psub for personal use. I reviewed the archives but unfortunately those who commented on it, their email addresses bounced back. So I would like to open the floor up for discussion...

Also I would like to share that if you have not read George Kittredge's Book it is well worth the read. I use to write to George but see his has taken his web page down.

Regards,

John in Keswick