From: Steven Mills [mailto:barycenter@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 7:25 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] which CAD program for a Mac?

I have used Minicad on the Mac. It is a good Cad program.
I've used both Autocad and Autocad Lt.  You can get a student's
price for Autocad [if you are a student  or  if you know one :-)
who can buy it for you ]  Autocad Lt. is good and probably the
same price range as Minicad, maybe a little more.
TurboCad is selling around $99.00 for the basic package and is
a great little package for the cost. It also has a file conversion
utility to DXFs for Autocad. There is an eDrafting package called
VDRAFT you might want to check out.

http://www.vdraft.com/

--Steve

--Steve