Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: sub shop remodeling

Ray Keefer wrote:

> ------------- Begin Forwarded Message -------------
>
> Hi. I own a sub shop in downtown Minneapolis. I am remodeling and I want to make
> the shop look like a big submarine. Any ideas?
>
> ------------- End Forwarded Message -------------

Yeah.  But exactly what depends on how much money you have.
Interior only, or exterior?

There's a restuarant in Germany that has been decorated to
look like Disney's version of the NAUTILUS, but that's
beyond the reach of most of us.  The outside of the place
is not at all remarkable, as I recall.  This is the URL:
 http://www.ruegen-nautilus.de/start.html

There's a group of fans of the TV show "Voyage to the
Bottom of the Sea."  I was once party to a discsussion
about how to decorate a small restaurant (long and
narrow) to look like that TV sub.

It all depends on what you expect.

Mike Holt