Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Remember

I remember a lecture given by a history professor at college about the
Mayans and Aztecs.  And both cultures have recognised that at that times
there was a major flood, though it didn't wipe them out.  They had their
own problems instead.
Carl

--
"No man who is not willing to bear arms and to fight for his rights can
give a good reason why he should be entitled to the priviledge of living