Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] our concrete(semi)submarin

Mark, there's something about what you wrote that made the song "Yellow
Submarine" by the Beetles pop in my head.  And now I can't get it out!
ARRRRRRGH!
Carl

"...we all lived in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow
submarine!  We all lived in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a
yellow submarine!...."

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that
we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only