Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alien sub

TeslaTony@aol.com wrote:

> But seriously, what are these guys credentials? Ph.d in engineering? Watched
> "Hunt for the Red October" one too many times, then read the introduction to
> "Manned Submersibles"?

Any real idea what they might have to offer as credentials?
Did anyone get an address?

> Do they have any other products that are less
> questionable or is this the norm?

I want to know what else they have done.  Whoever, of course,
they may be.

> Have they claimed to have actually taken
> this thing down 1000ft? Is there anyone else claiming that it has done so?

My guess, based solely on the two photos and on my dim memory
of the line drawing in the ads, is that anyone who took it
down to 1000 would probably not be reachable except through
channeling.

> Am I goin to get some weird dudes from Area 51 knocking on my door for asking
> too many questions?

Maybe, if the builder used to work there and took the alien
technology out the door when he was fired.  (Who was the guy
who used to claim he'd worked on alien spaceships?  Bob
something.)

Mike