Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alien sub

The final layout model of Sgt.Peppers was in 1:1 and made
from - snow. Need a half year waiting (that the snow cames
from the sky) and all the snow in the garden and one
additional day to make it.

Was fun  - but difficult to picture - plain white submarine
with a white background - no contrast.  To built a greater scale
model ist the last phase of engineering something before
purchase the hard material.

Carsten