Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Virus warning...

I have also get two mails within 4 days from him
with empty body, headline and no visible attachement.
But 40 KB great - seems has no influence on my computer ?

My online adress book is emtpy all the time - to
prevent that other people get automatic using
the adressbook viruses - I use the reply button
on the Emailfolder. I use Netscape.

How can I check my computer for the thing ?
Is there a free patch in the internet ?

Carsten