Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Any Markham Delta Wing Subs built?

Hi tm,

> From: tmsmalley@usinternet.com
> To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
> Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Any Markham Delta Wing Subs built?
> Date: Thu, Jan 3 2002 15:13:30 GMT-0600
>

> I still haven't figured out how to trailer one and be able to launch and land
it single-handedly. Any ideas? You would need to get it to water at least four
feet deep until you got it off (or on) the trailer. A snowmobile trailer with a
long tongue and a nice steep concrete boat access?

Can the struts that support the battery seat be folded when on trailer?
That would reduce the draft of the sub and the depth of water you need
just to launch it.

Regards,
Ray