Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dutch psubs

Uh, oh... It sounds like there's almost enough to start a full European chapter of PSUBS what with Carsten and his projects going full speed. And now this guy! Sheesh! I think we need more Southwest PSUBers! We'll call ourselves "Terrors of the Desert"! When I get my project going, I'll have so much publicity! "So, Mr. Crazyman, why are you building a submarine so far from WATER??!?! HAHAHAHHA!"

- Jake Lauser
----- Original Message -----
From: Emile
To: Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 11:56 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dutch psubs

Hello List,

This is my first post. The Psubs site is so comprehensive that I have no technical questions.
But.. Are there any Dutch psub builders (on the list)??
In the future a want to built one and It would be nice to know if i have any collegues in The Netherlands.
Carsten; Great project!

Groet,

Emile D.L. van Essen
NRG-Materials, Monitoring& Inspection