[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deck guns (was Re: Reference Material)

On 12/30/01 11:23, "Jacob Lauser" <jrlauser@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Actually, I'm just going to mount an SKS or something on my ship. It'll be
> like a mini u-boat deck gun! ;) hehehehe j/k

 You'd definitely get your boat confiscated in California, Massachusetts and
maybe New Jersey.  Of course, you could get the state of California to
buy-back your submersible self-propelled assault rifle for the hefty
sum of $200.00

 If I ever get my boat built I'm outfitting it with a PVC-pipe potato
deck gun. I wonder if the NERF folks would consider making a torpedo...

--
Jack Skoda <jskoda@ellacoya.com>
"So shines a good deed in a weary world." ...Willy Wonka