Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] magazine article

Regarding the Japanese sub which carried three planes:

  Boy, the I-400 was sure something!  It is amazing to think one might be able to deploy a force in the air, under the seas, and on the seas.  But as much as I would have loved a tour of this sub, it doesn't seem too practical to have a ship which can keep afloat in three elements, but sail in none.  By the way, thanks to Carsten for those links, I found them very interesting.

                  Shin