From: "Samuel Eisenberg"
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] magazine article
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 19:41:07 -0600

try
http://pub31.ezboard.com/fboatsfrm1.showMessage?topicID=601.topic
or
http://www.skyhawk.org/aus_sub.htm

Not Convair (I remember that Convair had some delta winged plane that had water-ski things and could take off from the water. There's one outside the aerospace museum in San Diego. Anyone know more?), but the same idea. Air & Space had an article on the Japanese folding airplane that launched from a sub in WWII a couple of issues ago.