Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Propane tanks

--- Ray Keefer <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM> wrote:
> Hi Lew,
>
> However we pointed out all the pit falls not to keep you from using
> a propane tank but to let you know what to watch out for. Propane
> tanks can be used if you know what you are doing and consider it worth it.
>
> Regards,
> Ray

Understood.  This is not by any stretch of the imagination a list full of
naysayers!  But, a certain amount of caution... well, the life you save could
be your own, f'cryin' out loud.

=====
"I made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it shorter."
             - Pascal, Provincial Letters XVI
=====