Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sub bouyancy

Nick, the idea of going only to 100' sounds good..  But at the same
time, stay away from the propane tanks.  When a cylinder is made to hold
a gas or other pressurized product IN, it's designed for that purpose
only.  On top of that the H2S odor will persist unless you sandblast it,
and even that may be expensive.  Save yourself a lot of time and money
and possibly your life- build the cylinder instead.
Carl

--
"The plain meaning of the right of the people to keep arms is that it is
an individual, rather than a collective, right and is not limited to