Re: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sub bouyancy

Hi,

Kittredge does NOT recommend using propane tanks. Fabricating a hull from
plate steel really isn't that much more expensive and saves you having
to cut the propane tank in half to get the ribs inside.

Regards,
Ray

> Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:16:48 -0600
> From: "Nicholas A. Dame" <damen@uwplatt.edu>
> Subject: Re: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sub bouyancy
> To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
>

> I am in the same boat as you Bill, I am also planning to build a sub out of a
propane tank, but does anyone know of who has plans for such a thing beside the
kittredge subs.  Would those plans even work?