Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ron Wolford - Japanese Mini Sub

Hi coalbunny,

By sending it to ray@psubs.org. When I can I will put it up on the web.
Currently my back log is 396 messages! I have been busy at work and
I barely have time to read the messages let alone edit html files and
ftp them to the psubs web site.

Regards,
Ray