[PSUBS-MAILIST] New means having alot to learn.

Title: Being new to the club alos means getting to grips with the terminology

Being new to the club also means getting to grips with the terminology.

So thanks to Stan Freihofer, I am in fact looking for a 1 atm 2 man Ambient Dry sub

Bob Decker mentioned these two books “Jane's undersea technology" and "Submarine Design and Concepts" from Cambridge university. Do you have the ISBN numbers for these books?

As for maximum depth I had 100m in mind. However if this is to be my maximum operating depth should I base the design calculations on a deeper depth as a safety factor.

Phillip

JPEG image