Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Viewport design

Problem I have seen in the past Alec is that before an acrylic
manufacturer/former is willing to build the viewports, they also want
*certified* engineering schematics or something like that.  I checked
that out a few years ago with a acrylic manufacturer/former in Colorado.
Carl

--
"The plain meaning of the right of the people to keep arms is that it is
an individual, rather than a collective, right and is not limited to