RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] VIP hull for sale on Ebay

I'm thinking better of the whole deal. I think I'll keep comming back to working with
known materials and start from scratch.
I am thinking of a real simple ambient boat for use this summer in the lake; like a small
version on the U-Ratz.
I drove all the way to RI to pick up my mini houseboat a couple of years ago and that
even had it's own trailer.
Speaking of which, does anyone in the Twin Cities area know anyone with a fiberglass
"chop" gun? I'd rather go solid "chop" than laminate in another layer of balsa core in the
bottom of the hull. I can afford the weight penalty.